What kind of port in Simatic CPU to send SMS using TS Adapter V5.2

kura

Witam!

I want to send sms. I have CPU 315-2 DP 315-2AG10-0AA0, TS Adapter v5.2 6ES7 972-0CA34-0XA0, and modem Wavecom Fastrack M1306B. Will I be able to do that using CPU with only MPI port or maybe I need CPU with MPI/DP port.

Thanks for any help.

Piotr

Hi there,

Well U need 6AG1011-1AC00-1AA0 (TC35)for SMS, along with CP340.

With TS module you can only access the CPU from the remote location.

manmeetvirdi said:
Hi there,

Well U need 6AG1011-1AC00-1AA0 (TC35)for SMS, along with CP340.

With TS module you can only access the CPU from the remote location.

Witam!
Very, very thanks for reply.
But I found this (see picture). I tried to send SMS but I couldn't. I used FB 48 and i had error 80C3.

Error code 0x80C3:
If only the Power LED lights, then the TS Adapter is not ready for communication. The reasons for this can be:
The MPI parameters set are incorrect (e.g. the MPI address is already assigned on the bus, the baud rate is incorrect, ...).
The TS Adapter does not recognize the GSM modem connected (e.g. the modem is switched off, the baud rate is set incorrectly on the serial interface of the TS Adapter).
Note:
GSM modems usually operate at 19200 or 9600 baud. Under certain circumstances you also have to set a fixed baud rate on the serial interface of the GSM modem using the AT command: "AT+IPR=19200 or 9600" (see GSM modem manual).
The TS Adapter is supplied with 24V, but the 5V supply is interrupted.

So is it possible to send SMS using my configuration??
Pozdrawiam!
Piotrek

Last edited: