Simmatic C230-2

Tatyana

Hi!

I have SIMOTION C230 siemens. And i need to know how to switch between PROFIBUS(1) wich is default(X8 DP1) to X9 DP/MPI1. There is a swithch between them but is seems like stuck. So its funny, but i dunno how th switch this thing.
Is there anybody who can help me?

Last edited:
Tatyana said:
Hi!

I have SIMOTION C230 siemens. And i need to know how to switch between PROFIBUS(1) wich is default(X8 DP1) to X9 DP/MPI1. There is a swithch between them but is seems like stuck. So its funny, but i dunno how th switch this thing.
Is there anybody who can help me?
I do not remember the C230 but even if you manage to switch between Profibus and MPI you still need to do some work on the hardware configuration.
Simotion Scout does allow to integrate the entire project including Step7 to one project, open up the hardware configuration and you should be able to setup the MPI port there.