How I upgrade my modicon PLC?

wangy2000

I want to upgrade my old modicon 984 685E PLC with redundancy
to the newer version. The logic software is done by proworx plus based on DOS. I must reserve the old program and remote I/O drop to use after updating.
Does anyone know how I migrate my old hardware and program software?

I can open the program (by proworx plus) in porworxk nxt , but can not open it in proworx 32. why?
Can I open the program in Concept software? how to convert my ladder logic software to concept?
How I get the proworx Nxt?

Similar Topics

I want to upgrade my old modicon 984 685E PLC with redundancy to the newer version(Modicon Quantum processor). The logic software is done by...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering I need to update the firmware of a 755 inverter does the drive hold the program on the drive and just updates the firmware or...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a 1764 1500 LSP Series A that keeps failing with DTL_E_FAIL I/O error. Searching around it seems there's a weird issue specifically...
Replies
Views
Am asking if we can upgrade sd ram and cf card of panel view plus ab by a normal sd ram and cf card but Allen Bradley to save cost because in ab...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts, I would like to make firmware upgrade from v3.0 to v4.5 (S7-1200 CPU 1215C). Can I do it from v3.0 to v4.5? Do I need to take some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom