General

As usual, there is not enough question to answer, and most likely, any answer would not matter the tiniest bit towards a constructive definition.

A "Node", or "Station", or "Drop", or "Access Point", or "Tap", or "Any One Of A Couple Dozen Other Words If Not Hundreds" is just a point at which a device makes contact to a network.

Specific definitions of any of the above terms, are pretty much only terms used by manufacturers of equipment to describe their topology by trying to differentiate between the analogous terms.

Similar Topics

What is your perspective? Are you a Maintenance Tech? Systems Integrator? OEM Engineer? What are your thoughts on the topic of source...
Replies
Views
Wizards, It has been a few, but you all have always done me well. I have acquired a 1769-L33ER and want to use it as my collection PLC to...
Replies
Views
Hi! I recently discovered how to get to configuration mode and disable printing for connecting to PanelBuilder32 and updating my Panelview...
Replies
Views
Hello Guys, Hope everyone is doing well. I have a general doubt about ladder programming. The outputs are not getting energized when I used the...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I'm teaching myself PLC programming, and don't have a lot of resources at my disposal, so probably a very basic question, but I recently...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom