S200 PLC Lock

finskhan

I have a S200 Siemens PLC.The Program Blocks of that Plc are password protected and .I mean OB ,SBR and INT Programing Blocks are password Protected.Now i want to read and modify that programe.Anybody can help me to unlock the password because i have no password of that Program.is there any way to unlock the password of programing Blocks

Password hacking is a little frowned on here for very good reasons.

Why can you not contact the original programmer/company to get this done or get the password ?

Why do you need to modify it ?

Do you know what you are doing ?

The program is not password protected by origional programer.Its password protectd by a person who worked in company.But now he is gone and dont give the password.So its problem for troubleshootng.So please if anybody have an information about unlock the Programming Block tell me. i will be very thanful that person

Hi,my problem is that the programming Blocks of my program is password protected not PLC is password protected.PLC password is another thing but now my problem is that my promramming blocks r lock and i want to unlock these blocks for monitoring program.

One option since the machine manufactor did not lock the program is to contact them and order a new CPU that is programed then you will have a unlock program.