Opinions/ experiences want about USB to Profibus adapters

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
We are looking for a USB to master Profibus DP adapter that is easy to use and has good diagnostics. It should also have a DLL or OCX control that allows us to access the adapter using C# or VB. This USB to Profibus DP adapter is going to be used in test our products and to analyze Profibus DP traffic between a PLC and our products so it must have a passive monitor mode too.

Thanks but.......

have you used it? I am really looking for experiences and opinions about the adapters. I had previously done a Google search for "USB Profibus DP". I added analyzer to narrow the search at bit.1 BradCommunications, Procentec, and Softing appeared. I am surprised Siemens doesn't have anything in the way of Profibus DP bus analyzers.

I have a customer that has been using the Brad Communications USB to ProfibusDP master some time. It seems to work well with a variety of devices. They wrote their own interface so I am sure it comes with a dll or ocx.