Any good SLC bitmaps around?

robertmee

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a little spare time on my current project and I've always wanted to create a 'data' table emulator in Wonderware. The idea is to have a picture of the PLC rack with all the modules and their I/O state for diagnostic purposes. Probably a tall order to find images for each module (AB has 2D stick drawings, but not images), but at least something I can photoshop. I'd appreciate any ideas from those that have done similar or any links to images that would be helpful.

Thanks

Hey, thanks...Good link. They have them for Compact and ControlLogix and even 1794 Flex stuff, but no 1746 :( I'll see about modifying the CLX ones.

I use the graphics from the Integrated Architecture Builder configuration and selection tool.

Give a call to your local A-B distributor and get a CD from them (or download it).

An example:

IAB_SLC.PNG

I did something like that once. I put a picture on the screen just like the one above then put see thru buttons over the top of each module. When you click on the module it would show up to 16 check boxes showing each input or output for that module and the status of each. I also showed the address, description and wire number for each i/o point. That made it nice if you can see the screen and the rack you have alot of info to trouble shoot with without getting out any drawings.

Eddie Willers said:
I use the graphics from the Integrated Architecture Builder configuration and selection tool.

Give a call to your local A-B distributor and get a CD from them (or download it).

An example:

IAB_SLC.PNG

That is sweet