ProSim-II Silo Simulation

Jhasseler

Exercise #2 -- Container Filling with Manual Restart

Once the box is full, momentarily pressing the Start Switch will move the box off the conveyor and bring a new box into position. Forcing the operator to hold the Start button down until the box clears the prox-sensor is not acceptable.
I tried replacing the FULL light O:2/4 with the Start Switch I:1/0
from exercise 1. I still need to hold the start switch until the box clears the prox-sensor. What am I not doing?? Thanks for your time. JHasseler

Without having looked at the actual exercise, it sounds like you need to look into a oneshot command or possibly an anti-tie down timer for the button.

Similar Topics

Hi I am trying to apply the Siemens S7ProSim Automation object using Python. If someone here can help me to do this thank u
Replies
Views
Hello iam trying to read DB by using prosim lib inside excell macro. I added it in macro i can get cpu status but i couldn't use readDBValue...
Replies
Views
Hello I'd like to use S7ProSim COM Objects in MATLAB. But I can not find the object name. I tried to register the DLL file (s7wspsmx.dll) with...
Replies
Views
How to connect to COM object S7ProSim (version 5.4) and receive events OnScanFinished, OnConnectionError using Delphi?
Replies
Views
Hello.. I would like to ask a straightforward question. For S7-PLCSIM, we use S7ProSim to read input/output images, but what about a real PLC...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom