Discrete Alarms over Telco

bradal

Hello All,

Just wondering if you have any suggestions for taking a single point input from a couple sites to one site with two outputs over a telephone line. Looking to avoid cost of PLC and radios (towers etc.) I would doubt that I will find anything with just one input but hopefully you get the idea. Maybe a two point discrete input combined with a modem that dials the main modem upon alarm. This main modem activates the associated output to the main plant PLC input.

Any suggestion would be great

Similar Topics

Is there any possibility to switch off alarm trigger mode "falling edge" in discrete alarms configured in Tia Portal ? I have an alarm configured...
Replies
Views
Hi, i am currently having problems with adding a new discrete alarm to a project using wincc flexible advanced. The project was previously...
Replies
Views
Hi, I know that you can export a translation of alarm messages... by right clicking on DISCRETE ALARMS and choosing for export. But, I want...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Thought I had it figured out but I came to the conclusion it would not work. Here is what I'm working with... 1769-L30ER Flow Meter...
Replies
Views
I'm building a hydraulically-operated tractor-mounted boom that will be used to read temperatures within bulk material piles. To simplify the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom