Help.....

I think the official answer is still no - but like mordred suggested, your Rockwell rep will have the correct answer. I quoted the sections worth mentioning from the link above.

David_Emmerich said:
Does anyone know if RSLogix runs under Vista???
As the title states, I was able to successfully get some Rockwell programs to work with Vista however, I do have some issues. Rslogix5000 and 500 seem to work just fine. RsLinx needs to have the service disabled and run as an application. RsNetworx for DeviceNet and ControlNet seems to be where I run into problems.

RSLogix500 version 8.0 officially supports Vista, but I don't really think it is RSLogix that is the major issue. I think RSLinx is the bigger issue. RSLinx version 2.53 supports Vista but read the release notes as there are some gotchas such as the app not service issue from the noted thread.

OG

Operaghost said:
...RSLinx version 2.53 supports Vista but read the release notes as there are some gotchas such as the app not service issue from the noted thread.

OG

I did that...(read the release notes for Vista) and got quite a laugh out of it.

After I was done reading and marvelling at the limitations, I could not think of a single, actual functional use of RSLinx/Logix that I have, which would work on Vista...that was a few weeks ago...maybe they have done some lipo-suction since then...

Hasta La Vista...

Paul