RS TrendX not showing in VBA

imloggedin

Hi guys, im using RSView32 Works 7.4 with TrendX 3.44 and i cant seem to get TrendX to show up in the Library in the Object Browser in VBA. Any suggestions? Its not even in the list. Thanks for all the previous help! :)

imloggedin said:
Hi guys, im using RSView32 Works 7.4 with TrendX 3.44 and i cant seem to get TrendX to show up in the Library in the Object Browser in VBA. Any suggestions? Its not even in the list. Thanks for all the previous help! :)

Is this a new installation of RSView32 or an Upgrade ?

RSView32 Works 7.4 I believe is the newest version CPR9,
TrendX is an add on, to see if its there goto RSView32 and check under help. Then under about RSView32, Check Add Ons to see if TrendX is there.

Often TrendX is Version dependent.
If you have upgraded from CPR7 to CPR9, which would be the normal path, I believe you also need to add TrendX to that upgrade path.

Yah TrendX is shown on the addons screen. The 2 CD's came together in the same case so i would assume they are the latest. The problem is its not showing up in VBA, and when i goto Tools -> References, I can only find 1 library for TrendX and its only got a few properties, i know its not the right one.

Goto RSView32 and create a new graphics screen.
Goto objects , then ActiveX Controls Drag a box on the screen and find TrendX in the list.
Then see what you get properties wise.

A reduced selection of properties normally comes about from looking at a run time version that has limited properties available.

I am not really sure myself, about the VBA library you refer to, as maybe I have never used it.
Unless we call it by diffrent names.

No the control works good. I just cant access the properties of it through script in VBA. I need to get the library into it somehow. Anyone know the library name (.dll) that i can import?