PLC Grounding

volga

Hi all,
Grounding and earthing problems are hardest to find.
in our plant we are having Ctrl logix plc. each 4-20 ma instrument is showing display even after removing -24VDC wire. it is fetching -24vdc from structure of plant/ instrument body. that particular radar instruments are drawing straight 20ma in any condotion. how can i rectify it. is it the only way to open each Junction box and trace each wire for shorting with plant structure earth. plc has tripped two times within 6 months.

Similar Topics

I am installing a panel mounted hard-wired UPS to protect a Versaview and a ControlLogix processor. The UPS has grounding connections on the input...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a plc engineer and I have a job to do in the NIGERIA 25000 TON GRAIN SILOS STORAGE CONTROL PANEL. A problem where the panel is not...
Replies
Views
GitHub Link: Open Industry Project This is a side project I've been working on for some time. The goal is to provide an open platform for...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Currently i'm working with Endress Hauser flowmeter and AB PLC and try to integrate with 2 items. Flow meter spec using is Promass...
Replies
Views
Can I connect two A-B Panel View 7 to a A-B PLC. Same graphics etc. One on the local control panel and the other Panel View 7 in a remote control...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom