Sirec D300 Communication problem

nautical

Dear Messes,

Please forgive me if I had post in worng location and just deleted it.

I had a problem in config the Siemens Sirec D300 Paperless Chart Recorder to read the mA signal on remote site. There is a workstation with Sirec Database Manager installed and can connected to the Sirec D300, however I can only upload the historical data logged in the logger and cannot config the software to view the realtime data. Would anyone have experience in programming the Sirec D300, please give me a hand.

Thousand Thz!!!

Similar Topics

Folks, I have a client with an old ABB Advant / MOD300 system (v14.4). Around y2k I installed the ABB Industrial IT MOD300 OPC Server 1.1/2...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking for a manual that has the pin out to connect a laptop to a CH D300 PLC. I saw this thread...
Replies
Views
I know there are already a few Threads with similar setups but i still think i'm missing something. I have an S7-315PN/DP with ET200M's and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am trying to find some information on a Siemens TD300 text display. It was originally connected to a S5 PLC and I have just...
Replies
Views
I received winGPC for CH d300/d50 and I am getting the same error as described in this thread. I am trying to go rs232 to rs232 (485 ?)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom