Fiber to DH+

Chado613

I am wanting to break a fiber line and have a drop line to 1747-l541 via DH+

Has anyone used a 1771-af1 or 1771-af before or does anyone have a better suggestion?

I last used some about 15 years ago and I don't recall any issues. However, that module dates back to the 80s, it may be difficult to get one, and you'll need a 1771 rack and power supply for it to go into. I would contact your local AB distributor and see what the availability is and also if AB recommends something newer to work with your SLC.

Similar Topics

Why does the controllogix redundancy modules use a single mode fiber vs multimode fiber?
Replies
Views
Good afternoon. Below is the network diagram, according to which I wanted to configure supervisor on en2tr module. Stratix is in RSTP mode, due to...
Replies
Views
{Old Indramat guy here} (*) How do you 'jumper out', logically, a drive on a Kinetics 6000? For example, I have a Power Module (Node 20) and...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I see that some network switches are specified with 100BaseFX Fiber Ports. Can I use 10GBs rated fiber Optic cable for these...
Replies
Views
Hello, Is it common and good practice to utilize serial-to-fiber converters when interfacing with a legacy equipment that's only equipped with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom