Faceplate WinCC Flexible

userxyz

I want to make a faceplate with the folowing posibillities:

I want to be able to change the title. This is okay, just connect the string to the property's.

But, to show the rectangles depending on tags that you can enter when using the faceplate... I tried like this:

faceplate.jpg

But this isn't the way.

What I really need is changing the background color of the + and the - or showing a rectangle with green background. These have to be parameters that I can enter in the faceplate...

SOmehig to do with Dynamic Inerface ? Nohing is shown there when I use the faceplate and look in it's propertieswindow

Similar Topics

Dear all, I am using wincc flexible 2008 sp2 and mp377 touch screen. First, in my sehmatric page, I have about 40 equipments and need to show up...
Replies
Views
Dear All, Is there a best way to do it one faceplate for 200 pcs of objects in WinCC flex RT? In my case, i have done with script for all 200...
Replies
Views
Hi I am new to Wincc. I am working with WinCC Flexible 2008. I am done with program. I have used Functional Blocks for motors and...
Replies
Views
I have created a faceplate like the example says, but I'm not capable to drag it from my library into my screen. I'm only having the "stop"-sign...
Replies
Views
Im creating a faceplate that will be used to show Each Input. the name of the Input will be located in the S7 plc. i need to show in the faceplate...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom