MicroLogix Revision differences

Paulus

Hello All,
Can anyone tell me the differences between MicroLogix 1200 Series C Revision H and Revision G.

Many thanks in advance.

Paulus said:
Hello All,
Can anyone tell me the differences between MicroLogix 1200 Series C Revision H and Revision G.

Many thanks in advance.

One letter ;)

-----------------------------------

I have no idea... but I thought I would just be a smart ***, but it would also bump the thread to the top of the page :) that may help

Your going to have tocontact ABB on that one I could not find any revision history for the 1200 series on the knowledge base and the manual only covers up to revision c

geniusintraining said:
One letter ;)

-----------------------------------

I have no idea... but I thought I would just be a smart ***, but it would also bump the thread to the top of the page :) that may help
Thanks GIT,
It's times like this that I wish Ken (M) still hung around the board!
Thanks anyways chaps.