Input needed on Protek S2405 Scope meter

OFG

This is a little Off Topic, if that is a problem please delete this message.

I have need of a scope meter about once a year or so – usually for checking for noise on power lines for electronic controllers.
My employer cannot cost justify one (and I don't blame them), the nice Flukes are $1500.00 and up, used on ebay.

I found a Protek S2405, 5 Mhz and with the specs I need. Actually I don't NEED one at all, but I am getting more interested as I think about it.
I can get it for $350.00 new, but I would feel better if I talked to someone that had experience with one.
This unit is probably lower quality than most of the experts here would normally deal with, but hey, it's my dime! ;- )

Does anyone have any direct experience with this model? Is it acceptable for a low-end scope meter?

Thanks in advance – OldFatGuy.

the 5 mhz may be a little low of a sampling rate compared to the average Fluke I doubt it will provide much indication on fast transmition signals but for noise etc it may provide some indications.