Sercos Errors

woogie362

We're configuring 2 AB Ultra 3000 drives with fiber communication for a school project, and controllogix is giving us fault code 16#0204. Wondering what that means and how we may be able to fix it. Thanks.

I don't know what that error is either. It might be more helpful if you check the Ultra3000 for an Exx code and look that up in the manual.

Similar Topics

Good afternoon all, We have a carton machine with 7 Ultra3000 sercos drives controlling various servo motors. From what I understand, It has...
Replies
Views
The CP led indicator flashes red for a split second then back to green. Other two led indicators stay green at all times. I’ve checked...
Replies
Views
Hi you all!!! How do i download the backup in a drive ultra 3000 sercos? I tried to do this through the ultraware software, but it...
Replies
Views
Trying to configure the 2nd drive on this machine. It is being difficult. I have the gains speed encoder data all with good data. when I try to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My first post 🍻. I'm Jay from the UK. We are in the process of upgrading our hardware to 1756-L83ES, most of our lines use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom