Modicon momentum stops with code 8010

iansabey

Hi all,

I have a problem with a modicon momentum PLC which is going spontaneously from 'run' to 'stop'. Going online (with concept) shows the cpu status as 8010. When I set it to run again it is fine for a while and then stops again.

I can find no mention of this status code in any documentation.

This plc is a replacement (about 3 months old) for another which did exactly the same thing so I guess the problem lies elsewhere. In the same plant are several (about 120) other momentums which don't exhibit this behaviour.

Can anyone point me to the meaning of the error code?

Thanks
Ian.

Similar Topics

I have a 170AAO92100 card that I am interested in using as a 10 volt output. Is there setup that I have to do in order to change output or simply...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, Does Modicon M430 and Momentum Controller have In-Built Modbus SLAVE functionality or do I need to add a Modbus card to them? I'm...
Replies
Views
First time with Unity Pro and a new Unity CBU (Central Brocessing Unit??):) Trying to read the RTC but having no luck at all. Can't be that...
Replies
Views
I have a customer who has a Momentum PLC in a machine. There is a soft start that runs a large hydraulic pump, and about 15 solenoid valves that...
Replies
Views
Hey, gentlemens! I have PLC Modicon Momentum 171-CCC-96030 and ModBus registers list. I need connect to this PLC by ModBus TCP and reading...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom