DASABDHPLUS and 1784PKTX card

gherz817

Need quick help please!!!

We had a problem communicating with DASABDHPLUS using a 1784 pktx card to SLC 5/04. We could not communicate to PLC using this setup with Intouch 10.0. Anybody done this setup and succeed?

Thanks for your HELP...

gherz817

Obvious first question is -- Do you have the pktx card configured properly? If it's not communicating, then it doesn't matter how much you mess with DASABDHPLUS...

Abpktx

we've done the configuration instruction in the DASABDHPLUS help file and it does nothing. I am now begging somebody to help me. Do i need to use intouch 9.5 instead of Intouch 10.0. Operating is WinXP SP2.

Thanks for help...

That's not what I've asked you!

I don't care how much you've configured DASABDHPLUS if the hardware PKTX isn't properly configured! Do you have any other DH+? Can you see this new node on the DH+ network? What DH+ addresses are you using?