adding a spindle on/off option during dnc

krustykrabs

Hi,

I have a Fanuc 18i mb controller.
The problem is that during a dnc program, there is no option to turn off the spindle. Even if I pause the program, I cannot turn off the spindle.

I wish to be able to pause the program (slide hold), press the spindle off button, then when ready, re-start the spindle by pressing the spindle clockwise button, then resume the program (cycle start). I also do not want the program to resume unless the spindle has been turned back on.

Is there any way that I can change this on the controller myself, or do I need a professional from Fanuc to do this?

Sincere thanks!

Similar Topics

Hi, I need help adding a new interlock switch to an existing circuit. I have never done on the existing circuit. I did set it up on the...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m looking at adding a RFID card reader to comfort panel pro , how do you set the rfid up can you connect to existing users and password...
Replies
Views
Hello all! So I have one project with a S7-1214 and a MTP1500 "Project1" and one project with another S7-1214 "Project2". Both of these PLC:s need...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom