Connect OP73 to S5-115U using CP 1543

aikona

Hi

In theory it must be possible to connect a OP73 using WinCC flex ( or protool) to a S5-115U ( CPU943) using a CP 1543 FMS card.Is there anyone who can confirm this or give me a link to some manual of FAQ on this . We need to do this as a stop-gap measure ( read between the lines lots of work , more grey hairs and very little to show for it ,but then the man with the pen has more power than the man with the screwdriver)

Daniel ... maybe something for you

Greeting

Eric

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
Here's what happened, Operator turned on the disconnect for an auger while it was still running to cut power. Auger DID in fact turn off, but the...
Replies
Views
What has been your experience with year over year price increases on your Tech-connect service contracts? Is it up to the distributor? 30% seems...
Replies
Views
Hello, friends, I am trying to upgrade a system that uses an Onrom incremental encoder (E6B2-CWZ6C) connected to a Danfoss VFD (FC360), but now...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom