CLX Max Analog I/O

bwheat

Does anybody know what the maximum number of analog I/O is for a L63 Control Logix processor. I thought I heard somewhere that there was a maximum of 250 connections and an analog point uses 1 connection... So 250 would be the max but I cannot verify this. Has anybody been here before?

An analogue card uses one connection so your theoretical max is 4000 channels. (note the optimistic use of "theoretical".......)

Similar Topics

I have 16 cb_E connected to OP16 via fiedbus and the cb-E connected to l60 controllogix via en2t ethernet. using generic module in IO config so I...
Replies
Views
Controller: 1756-L84E v.35 Prosoft MVI56E-MNETC for ModbusTCP/IP I'm having an issue with some of my write commands. The write command that...
Replies
Views
I have several Avery scale units and they are configured as Generic Ethernet modules, and I am actually reading the data fine for the weight...
Replies
Views
What's the best way to move a tag value from the panelview+7 to the clx plc. We display amps from a power meter on the panelview screen, read in...
Replies
Views
I'm running into an issue migrating a PLC-5 using the newer Logix Designer Export when opening a saved .ACD from RSLogix-5. It has multiple RIO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom