Sf fault

necyil

Hello All

On the Siemens 315-2dp cpu some time sf led red lite and cpu go stop.İs it possible stay run mode and how?
Many thanks for all helps

necyil

Check diagnostic buffer of CPU and search for reason of STOP. You can prevent CPU from going to STOP by downloading error OB's like OB82, OB86 etc (they can be empty, without any programming but have to be loaded), or by disabling asynchronous erors wia SFC DIS_AIRT. OB that is required to keep CPU in RUN is displayed in details of STOP event in diagnostic buffer.

Similar Topics

Kindly, we have the following configuration fault on a Kinetix 5700 axis. It only appears when we go online on the Plc. We are just starting the...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hi, Experts: We have 20 + years old GE PLC series 90-30 stop running (the run led not on and battery led not on) and HMI showing that "PLC has...
Replies
Views
Power flex 527 Network based safety drive had faulty and alarm pop up SOS Code internal fault Unable to set or clear the fault manually or...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom