Best Price In

Lucio Reyes said:
My name is Lucio Reyes, and I am in a project in which they requested a quote of lot quantity of equipments could somebady give to me information about the best prices in al ALLEN BRADLEY EQUIPMNETS

thanks,,, and i hope can helpmee,, becouse is a big project.
[email protected]

The best thing to do is contact your local Rockwell office and tell them about your project. Don't tell them that AB was specified though and ask them for a quote, I've found the prices to be cheaper when they think they are competing with someone else, even though they might not be.

Originally Posted by Lucio Reyes
My name is Lucio Reyes, and I am in a project in which they requested a quote of lot quantity of equipments could somebady give to me information about the best prices in al ALLEN BRADLEY EQUIPMNETS

thanks,,, and i hope can helpmee,, becouse is a big project.
[email protected]

Lucio, Why delete your posting after you got an answer ???