TP 270 using winccflexible upload

nijaseng

guys , I am new in wincc flexible. can we upload the backup from tp 270 with wincc flexible, and can we use that programme for editing and future download applications?

If possible, then which format we will get the uploaded programme?
How we can upload ?
Please guide me...

The project in siemens panels is in compiled format, so you can't upload it for editing.

You can use uploading only for backup purposes. I use memory cards to make a back up (if there is one in a panel), but I think it can be made also with ProSave.

Thank you for ur response.Then for edit purpose we can only use the master back up as in protool.Please clarify. I can't understand..

Pls help me guys........

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a problem using the touch functionality of the TP270. This TP was protected with password, thus for downloading the software via wincc...
Replies
Views
J
Does anyone know why it takes so long for Trending data to appear on the screen of a TP270 when you configure a trendview using Simatic Protool ...
Replies
Views
Does anybody know where I could get some training on an FCP270 system? ideally in the UK? Equally, where there is any reference manuals online?
Replies
Views
Dear All, Please help me out I was able to back up using prosave v7.1 but when I was about to restore cannot establish communication. I am using...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, How do take backup siemens op270. Do you have any idea please help me. your support and help would be appreciated. Regards. uj
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom