S7 200 weeklyTimer help

electricman

I want to use old www.s7-200.net weekly timer, but i dont know where i but next config?

//CONFIG_1
VB100 2#00000010 //ON
VB101 7
VB102 15

Etc.......

I use Step 7 microwin.

That s7-200 web page is closed and that why i must ask help here if some can help me?

Not sure about the S7-200.net time function but have a look at the at the attached library
There is a "Day and Time" fuction that will help.

Last edited:
I try that zip paket but when i try trasfer program to my cpu coming error:

Compiling Program Block...
MAIN (OB1)
Network 3, row 1, col 2: ERROR 52: A contact must precede the output instruction.
SBR_0 (SBR0)
WeekTmr_tmp2 (SBR1)
Weekly_timer (SBR2)
WeekTmr_tmp1 (SBR3)
DATETIME_String (SBR4)
INT_0 (INT0)
Block Size = 0 (bytes), 1 errors

This means that you must have a "contact" to the EN input of the block.
Use "open contact" of SM 0.0

S7-200.JPG

I do like you example picture but still coming error, but different error:

Compiling Program Block...
MAIN (OB1)
SBR_0 (SBR0)
S_C (SBR1)
Day_And_Time_ALARM (SBR2)
Network 1, row 1, col 3: ERROR 18: (operand 2) V-Memory not allocated for library. Select right mouse menu item 'Library Memory...' from the Program Block in the instruction tree.

You have to allocate some V Memory for the "block".

Right click on "Program Block" in the "tree"
Then select Library Memory

S7-200_1.JPG

Then click "Suggest Memory" or enter your own VB Area.
The block requires 60 Bytes of V Memory

S7-200_3.JPG

I try that and it works, but not good my project.

I need timer what have like:
- monday-sunday
- On 6:00
- Off 23:00

weekly.jpg

I dont understand where i can input that config text where setting that time settings V100, VB101, VB102, etc....

I make home control system where coming weekly timer what handeld outside lamps and car heating winter time and that why i need like weekly timer.

electricman said:
I try that and it works, but not good my project.

I need timer what have like:
- monday-sunday
- On 6:00
- Off 23:00

weekly.jpg

I dont understand where i can input that config text where setting that time settings V100, VB101, VB102, etc....

I make home control system where coming weekly timer what handeld outside lamps and car heating winter time and that why i need like weekly timer.

Do you mean you want it to come on at 6.00 on monday and go off at 23.00 sunday

or

On at 6.00 and off at 23.00 monday through to sunday ?

I got that work, thanks all helpers.

Do anybody know how i get nubitek Time_Utils date string displayed my hmi panel? Is"t i use P_String or &VB0 what i read to hmi panel?

And what read command is right to hmi panel?