New CPU 414-2 PROBLEM

TBMALEPPO

Our CPU(6ES7-4142DP) damaged and we have to change it.We buy new CPU(6ES7414-2XK05-OABO) v5.0.3 . During of installation we faced a problem that mentioned below:

In our PG new CPU order No. was not available that due to site http\\support.siemens.com we can download its order no.(Step 7 v5.4 sp2) but the only versions for this CPU were v5.0 and v5.1.

We could download our program but the alarm cpu version has presented.The other problem is BUS2F that after the loading of our program presented.What should we do? How can we solve these problems?

We would be appreciated if you can help us.

Regards,

We could download our program but the alarm cpu version has presented
What you saw was probably just a small warning regarding the differences between the CPU version v5.0.3 and the CPU version in the project v5.0. It is most likely not significant.

The other problem is BUS2F that after the loading of our program presented
Use the Hardware Diagnostics function in STEP7 to find out why there is a bus failure on DP port 2.

Thank you for your answer jesper.After loading our program some of functions got ok and some of them didnt work.We have BUS2F.What was wrong?If our new configuration is not corrected this alarm will be detected or not?If it is how can reconfigration?

Regards,

Dear jesper,

According to siemens catalog if our modified configuration included added slaves BUS2F LED will also flash and will be switched off after we have made the corresponding hardware change.Can you help me and tell me for our present CPU(6ES7414-2XK05-0AB0) how can i correct configuration.

our CPU is used as DP MASTER.

Regards,

TBMALEPPO

Hello TBMAleppo;

If you go to the HWConfig (hardware) editor and you connect ONLINE to the CPU, you will get a diagnostic view of your configuration. All modules (including DP slaves) that are showing faults will be shown with a red X marker.
Double clicking on the defective modules will bring up a diagnostics tab that will give you status and error messages that you can use to understand the problems that the CPU is complaining about.
Try to collect this information, if you need help in understanding it please post it on the forum, maybe we will be able to give you some pointers.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Hello TBMAleppo;

If you go to the HWConfig (hardware) editor and you connect ONLINE to the CPU, you will get a diagnostic view of your configuration. All modules (including DP slaves) that are showing faults will be shown with a red X marker.
Double clicking on the defective modules will bring up a diagnostics tab that will give you status and error messages that you can use to understand the problems that the CPU is complaining about.
Try to collect this information, if you need help in understanding it please post it on the forum, maybe we will be able to give you some pointers.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier
Hi Dchartier,

I have problem with CPU 414-2 6ES7414-2XK05-0AB0. I have just replaced the CPU from old type 6ES7414-1XG01-0AB0. I uploaded project file from old CPU, replace the new CPU type in HW Config (set MPI address and baudrate as the old CPU) and download to new CPU.
The matter is MP270 which connected to the CPU sometimes lag. Refresh time of the screen sometimes delayed (not refreshed every second).
Was I do mistake?
I need your help.
Thank you.

Sasongko