EZAutomation PLC

gebfixit

Has anyone tried out these plcs? They seam to be too good to be true. I have used AutomationDirect, Allen-Bradley, Modicon, etc. but these look good for some small jobs.

gebfixit said:
Has anyone tried out these plcs? They seam to be too good to be true. I have used AutomationDirect, Allen-Bradley, Modicon, etc. but these look good for some small jobs.
We use some of their EZTouch Panels, and they die every 6 months or so. Let us know how their PLCs work for you

Asked before.
Search the forum for EZ, EZPLC, and EZautomation. I couldn't find one thread that said it all.
Read comments from Tom and I for a good starting point here.

How many panels do you have out? Do you guys use other brand ones or industrial touch PCs?

ghettofreeryder said:
We use some of their EZTouch Panels, and they die every 6 months or so. Let us know how their PLCs work for you

I have not gotten to use any of the PLCs yet but I have several of their HMI from when Automation Direct was selling them and when they started going to direct sells. I have used them in Forging, Stamping, Machining, And Chemical plant not a failure yet. I am just waiting for the right job to use the HMI/PLC.

I used one of the EZtouch panels also from when AD was selling them with no problem as yet. It has been in service for at least two years now, probably longer.