DH+ PVP600's Dont Show Up In RSLinx

69FIREBIRD

Hi all, Can anyone advise why when I view a DH+ network via a DF1 - DH+ passthrough on an SLC504 that the PVP600's on the DH+ network do not show up in RSLinx. I can see the PLC5's, SLC504's PV600C's but no PVP600's?

There are no issues with duplicate nodes, cabling, comms etc as the PVP600's are polling and interacting with their associated SLC504's via the DH+ network with no probs.

I don’t have any plans to download etc to the PVP's via the DH+ network but would have expected them to show up in the RSWho window in RSlinx.

Check out what I'm seeing via RSLinx in the pic. No PVP600's? I've seen PVP's in a Ethernet network with MLX1100's so know they should display.

RSLinx_69Firebird.jpg

Thanks in advance.

sounds like the passthrough is not enabled on the PV
you need to go into the RIO configuration its page 3-8 of the panelview manual publication 2711-um014c-em-p

Hi the manual you mention has been superceeded by 2711-UM014F-EN-P

I found this under this under section 3 remote IO communication

"Pass-through Enabled (read only)

Enables/disables Pass-through which allows you to transfer

applications between a computer on the Allen-Bradley DH+ network

and a terminal on the remote I/O link. A PLC-5 controller passes data

between the two networks"

Thing is I have Panelview Plus's that aren’t showing up on a DH+ network.

Thanks.

Well haven't worked on a PVP600 have worked on lower models but do know that they can be setup to view on an SLC network and show up in RSlinx via passthrough however this was an existing machine I'll have to think on this and see what I can find