WinCC Flexible and PLCsim == No Connection ??

userxyz

Hi,

@ Work I'm working on a project with an MP277 panel and a CPU 314.

To test everything of the panel, I first start PLCsim, download all the blocks and then start the WInCC Flexible Runtime.

I use S7 5.3, PLCsim 5.3 and wincc flex 2005 sp1

@ Home my wincc flex runtime doesn't connect to my PLCsim.
No difference in software, except that I use S7 5.4. For the rest same licenses and so on.

How comes that it doesn't connect ?

PLCSim 5.4 can simulate more protocols than 5.3. PLCSim 5.3 was only able to simulate MPI connections. Make sure that you have selected the right protocol menu File--> "Select Cpu access node..." in plcsim.

http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/13283804

QUESTION:
Which settings have to be made to be able to link the ProTool/Pro Runtime V6.0 with the PLCSIM V5.0 SP1 when there is no MPI card installed in the PG/PC being used?
ANSWER:
If there is no MPI card installed in the configuration computer, then at least the PC adapter must be installed as interface for STEP 7 V5.1 SP4.

*ProTool/Pro Runtime = WinCC Flexible Runtime

ProTool_Runtime_ohne_MPI_Karte02_e.gif