help on linear positioning module - 1771-QB

jtop

Hi everyone. I'm new to this site and I needed help on how to wire my Baluff transducer to my module. What type of instruction would I use and how to us the instruction to control the movement. I'm using a servo valve to do the action.

have it

well I follow the manual and it didn't work out...I have a Balluff transducer...which is a BTL5-A11-M0305-P-S32/US. The reason that it doesn't work is because the transducer manual and the 1771-QB manual are different...also the wiring diagram are different as well. Please if you know how the wiring is label please let me know.

Similar Topics

Hey All. I'm doing a little project at home where I have a need to automate something. I have never played much with servo or stepper technology...
Replies
Views
I've been coming to this forum for several years finding answers to PLC questions I've had, however I now have a question of my own I can't seem...
Replies
Views
Hello guys, need some input. I have 2 sets of setpoints min and max. 1 set of setpoints is for 1 pump running, and the other setpoints is for...
Replies
Views
I'm fairly new to Rockwell software, I've had some basic training in the past but nothing too advanced. My company and I use Reliable products for...
Replies
Views
Hi all I need help on this As in my project used Schneider TM241 controller. Now I want to communicate Elite energy meter with controller by...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom