Siemens S7 Step7

Loader

When I try to open a FB-block i got this message:The optional package S7-Scl is not installed..............
Version:S7_BAS_K05.04
Please HELP.....

optional package SCL

I need help finding the optional package SCL
Siemens support-site?I didn"t find it.
Need a link please......

Hello Loader;

You will need to buy an add-on license for S7-SCL:
6ES7811-1CC05-0YA5

SIMATIC S7, S7-SCL V5.3 FLOATING LICENSE FOR 1 USER E-SW, SW AND DOCU. ON CD, LICENSE KEY ON FD, CLASS A, 5 LANGUAGES (G,E,F,I,S), AS OF STEP 7 V5.3 WIN2000PROF/XPPROF, REFERENCE-HW: S7-300/400, C7

Or you might buy an upgrade license to Step 7 Professional, which includes SCL (along with PLCSim, a Step 7 simulator, and S7-Graph, a state machine programming language):

6ES7810-5CC10-0YC5

SIMATIC S7, STEP7 PROF ED2006 POWERPACK (CHANGEOVER PACKAGE) FROM STEP7 V3.X ... V.5.4 TO STEP7 PROF ED2006, FLOATING LICENSE FOR 1 USER, E-SW, SW AND DOCU. ON DVD, LICENSE KEY ON USB STICK , CLASS A, 5 LANGUAGES (GE,EN,FR,IT,SP), EXECUTABLE UNDER WIN2000PROF/XPPROF, REFERENCE-HW: S7-300/400, C7

Ask your Siemens Rep.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

optional package SCL

Hi all
icon7.gif

Thanks much for the info--
icon14.gif

Loader

You do have the SCL source code, don't you ? Without it, the SCL compiler is as much use as a chocolate fireguard !

SCL is a wonderful package and is worth every penny. I find it invaluable when working with conveyor systems and confusing the maintenance department, which makes me more dollars baby.