Analog Module Failure

MTYPLC

Hi,

Can someone will help me with the next problem:

We have an AB PLC 5/40 that has a RIO network communication with some racks, each one with digital (1771-ID16K, 1771-OW16K) and analog modules (1771-IFEK, 1771-OFE2K).

The entire system was working well, but one day we had a power failure, and the system shut down for few seconds.

After that, the analog signals was marked strange values in the PLC programming (very high), but the LED status of the modules was OK (also the status for the RIO adapter 1771-ABSK is OK).

The digitals signals don´t present any error.

BTR and BTW's are OK. 4-20 mA current flows through the channels of the modules.

We already download the program to the PLC, but we don´t have any result.

We thing that might be the calibration of the analog modules, but until today, we cannot have any paper that support this feeling.

We have around 40 analog modules, and we want to be sure if the calibration is the problem.

I hope someone of yours have the answer.

Thank you in advance,

Regards

Angel Méndez

A old wise man (see the above poster) once showed me how that may have happened. I would not start turning pots on any cards yet. Posting your .RSP may shed some light on how and why that happens.