programme erased accidentally? (Vipa/S7-300)

Hitachi

In the factory of one of our customers we placed a machine with a vipa 315SB. But for some reason de programme on the CPU gets erased.

At first we got a call that the machine wouldn't start, but later it became clear that a technician had overwritten the FC's and DB's. But a few weeks later I got a call that the machine wouldn't start so I thought it was the same reason. But now they said that they monitored the CPU and there were no FC or DB's present. And it's at least the 3rd time this happened in 5 months.

We used a vipa (instead of a siemens because of cost-efficiency) to reduce the cycle time. The vipa doesn't need a MMC-card but to be sure we placed one into the slot.
We were thinking that maybe there is some inconsistency in the workmem and therefor the CPU copies the software on the MMC-card into the workmem. But if there is no data present (because it's inside the CPU itself) that means that the workmem will not contain data afterwards.

I read a post where someone stated that it could be the powersupply-cable. But that was a different CPU and therefor I do not know that tis could be a problem.