WinCC migration

tulip

I have got a WinCC V5.0 project.We installed WinCC V6.2 SP2 a new pc.Can I use this old project in this new pc and WinCC?Is the WinCC migration possible?

Hello tulip;

i have no direct experience for this type of migration, but here is a link to another forum where this has been discusd earlier.
Maybe April's post can clarify things a bit.
Hope this helps,
Daniel Chartier

Similar Topics

I have two old WinCC projects which were created with WinCC v5.1 I believe. Unfortunately I use version 7.0 so I cannot open them to see how they...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I recently got put into a project where I was to use WinCC as a HMI to integrate with Allen Bradley PLC. I currently have a 30day trial...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to migrate a ProTool program to WinCC Flexible 2008 Advanced and when I open WinCC and say open a ProTool project, I get 2 errors. The...
Replies
Views
I have a Pro Tool Pro application in which I succesfully migrated to 2008 WinCC flexible advanced. I have used ProToolPro extensively but am...
Replies
Views
I have a Pro Tool Pro application in which I succesfully migrated to 2008 WinCC flexible advanced. I have used ProToolPro extensively but am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom