Mitsubishi: File Set Error (error 2400)

ksw

Hello

I get an error when i load in my plc parameters and my program.

The error is: File Set Error (Error 2400)

I'm new at Mitsubishi and use the Q02HCPU.

I'm using a SRAM-card.

I tried to write the parameters and program to the SRAM-card as to the 'program memory'.

I hope that someone can help me.

I've no idea what the problem can be. Maybe a problem in the program, but i've check the program with 'tools - check program'

Thanks in advance

I've made an printscreen of the Error and of the possible correction action.

I don't know the solution.

Maybe someone can help me.

Thanks in advance

ERROR2400.JPG

hello,

i'm using GPP to comunicate to teh plc as well, but the one i'm using is a diff type.
I think you need to check the wether you have assigned the parameter to the correct controllers.
Just a thought.Hope it helps

regards,
AL