Micro/Win16 - A personal request

rsdoran

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have 5 disks for Micro/Win16 that is no longer supported by Siemens. The first disk in the set is corrupted, I have tried everything to make it work or get it replaced (dont work enough with S7-200 to warrant buying the new version). I have 2 units that I wont to use for personal learning and hobby projects.

Since this item is no longer sold or supported by Siemens I am hoping that one of you may have Disk1 of this set and would be willing to email it to me. I wont ask for the whole program and if there are more problems than disk 1 I will look into buying Micro/Win32.

Thanks for any assistance.

Download a free trial copy of the latest MicroWin from the Siemens website or you should be able to order a free Microsystems CD from your local distributor/Siemens agent. This is valid for 60 days from time of install but I suppose if you wanted to get up to speed and then uninstall until the next time ;-) then that would probably do for you!
;)

Here's a link to a service pack on Siemens website. It probably won't help, but, who knows, maybe?
LINK
Click on Downloads, then scroll down to near the bottom.
Sid

Thanks for the info. I found the Demo version of Micro/Win32 after making this request. I would still like to get the old version working again if possible.

I appreciate the help.