VBA in RSview32

yfcarer

Hi friends.

My "Trend View Display" in RSView32 should be working like this: when you change the selection in a combobox, the trend will get different appearance.

I have added a ComboBox in the display. At first, I put "Invoke Me.ComboBox1.Attitem("A")" in the commands in "Display Settings\Behavior\Startup", but it doesn't work. Then I put the same command in a Button action, it works. Anybody can give me an explain why the same code doesn't working in my first try?

Then I met another problem. How could I fulfill the following function:

when select "A" in Combobox1, then trend shows pen1;
when select "B" in Combobox1, then trend shows pen2;
when select "C" in Combobox1, then trend shows pen3;
etc.

It is easy to write the logic in VBA, but how could VBA connects its variable to the selection "A","B" or "C" in the combobox?

Thanks a lot.

Are you using the native Trending in RSView32, or are you using TrendX for trending within RSView32.

I feel you may get better results with TrendX

Describe what you mean by a combo box ?

By different appearance do you mean you will be changing the pen being displayed.