Controlnet Course

From memory ControlNet for ControlLogix is integral to the "Developing Systems" and the "Maintenance Pt. 2" courses. Hopefully you're not using ControlNet with SLC!

Thanks for the replys.
I attended contrologix course developing systems on version 15 which skimmed controlnet. The best course CCP170 is no longer run in the uk. So does this mean that rockwell are abandoning Controlnet as a Network in the future? seems very strange they have stopped supporting this network.
Spoke to Rockwell they can train at a cost of over £900/day, i think not if they want us end users to buy and use thier products. Iam looking at third party trainers.

Try Intacs they provide very good PLC training. I have used them in the past although for Rockwell products Sutton Coldfield is always the choice!

Similar Topics

Hey everyone, looking for advice in this particular scenario. Currently we have a controlnet bus that has (6) CN2DN devices and (2) powerflex...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a cheap USB to ControlNet or USB to DeviceNet adapter (I'm looking for both). I thought PLC Cable would have one but I did not...
Replies
Views
I'm having an issue trying to backup a ControlNet network. Within RSLogix5000, when I click on Module Properties of the 1756-CNB (Rev 5.001), the...
Replies
Views
An issue occurred at an organization here in whereby the ControlNet card developed a fault. Card Details: Catalog/Series; 1756-CN2RXT B Part No...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have ControlLogix installed at my plant with Flex IOs communicating with controller through ControlNet module. Yesterday, while controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom