Siemens Masterdrives CU2 Parameters

Hi, Anybody would know the reason why I cannot change some parameters on a Siemens CU2 V1.2 card using Drive Monitor (latest version)? Looks like some parameters are locked or protected, does that make sense or maybe the parameters were downloaded using Drive ES, Anybody could help me with this. Thank you

Hi.

Have a look at parameters P60 and P358 to P360 - and of course you have to read the manual. ;)

br
Zimbo

Hi My Friend, thank you for taking some time to help me, I beleive you are misteken with the CUVC card, the CU2 card has no Parameter P60, If you have manual on the CU2 I would be gald to read it. Thanks

Hi.

Just to avoid misunderstandings. Which parameter would you like to change?

To change some parameters the drive must be in a certain status(r001) - as you know (i assume).
For example, to change the board configuration, the status must be 4. Therefore one has to change parameter P60 to 4.

br
ZIMBO

Hi ZIMBO,

I work usually with CUVC 6SE7090-0XX84-0AB0, And if I change Parameter P60 to 5 (Drive settings) i can change pretty much all parameters, but this is a CU2 6SE7090-0XX84-0AF0, It as no P60 parameter, What I'm doing, I purchased a few CU2 cards and I am trying to download default parameters from Drive Monitor file "MASTERDRIVES CU2" but it give me an error saying it cannot change parameters and does not recognize board version. The cards are good,

Sorry, this is beyond my skill. :oops:
You should call Siemens A&D for help.

Please, let me know about their solution.

br
Zimbo