Compare WinCC project OFFLINE-ONLINE

tomasCZ

I have this problem...I need compare, if my "offline" project is the same as a my "online" project...for example by any checksum,projectID...etc. I need information when anybody change WinCC flexible project in panel to PLC Siemens (by any bit or byte)...I am working in a factory and here is about 200 WinCC project a I need still actual version of my project. How can I make it? Plese help me.

I'm not sure you can 'compare' as such. I think if you have a flash card installed and someone has uploaded the software with "back transfer" enabled you can upload the software from the screen but I'm not 100% sure of this...

Similar Topics

Hi all, Does anyone know whether its possible to "compare" an offline WinCC project with one thats on a touchscreen? Also, is it possible to...
Replies
Views
Dear all. Before, we used RSviewSE view data from controllogix, RSSQL for bi-direction transaction with SQL server used stored procedure. Now...
Replies
Views
Help please. Im new to Omron and have a machine down. I have a compare = for barcode label scan. I've attached two pics. On the Mnemonics you can...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! Accidentally closed it and it wont appear again. Checked and unchecked the option and seem to make no difference. Running v7.10.00...
Replies
Views
I'm working on an array that contains a UDT of 5 Items Array[4] DataType[0] - Part 1 - Part 2 - Part 3 - Part 4...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom