InTouch 9.5 advice required

Hi all

Im a bit of a newbie with intouch, I have 1 application that will only run in window viewer if i have the developer licence installed. If I remove the dev licence and only install the runtime, i get the following error message:

The licence file C:/xxxxxxx was located, but the feature line 'InTouch' could not be found inside of it.

I have tried different licences but all the same unless its the dev.

Any ideas?

Yes the licences are the for the same version. We could leave the dev licence on there (it has crossed my mind), but the application is planned to be the master copy to role out over another 15 production lines, so might be a bit too naughty with only having 2 dev licences.

If you're having trouble with the run license copy, try taking out the dev info from your license file, and continue to use that one.

hint: notepad.