WinCC with S5 - How to Read an 'DR' Byte?

SPS Steurung

I have an application where I need to read two different values that are stored in the same Data Word, one value is the left byte the other is the right byte. I see WinCC can read Type 'KY' but it seems like is only reads the left byte. Is it possible to read the Right Byte of a Data Word? We are using WinCC Flexible Advanced with a Simatic S5-944 CPU on a AS5111 Connection.
Thanks,

Similar Topics

Hello guys, Im using a siemens with WINCC in a computer and need to import to tag´s data fom a specific row in a SCV file, i have a working...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I wanna Connect Glofa G7m LS PLC to WinCC Flex i have no Serial port in my laptop so i use USB to serial converter and...
Replies
Views
I am trying to find out if there is a way to "read" the tag comments in WinCC Flex 2008 (SP3) during runtime. I'm using WinCC Runtime on normal...
Replies
Views
Anybody know how to setup WinCC 6.2 OPC to read data from AB Logix5000 controller? I'm aware there is a way to do this using rslinx as an opc...
Replies
Views
Hello, I would like to make a script in WinCC 7.2 to read and write data from internal binary tags to specified bit in external(TCP,MPI etc.)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom