Plc To Plc I/o Communications

edwardel22

Has Anyone Ever Done 3 Allen Bradley Plc's That Can Share I/o Together Over Ethernet? If So Can You Steer Me In The Right Direction Where I Can Find Some Documents, Or Info On How To Do It And What I Will Need To Accomplish The Task?

Thanks

Allen-Bradley ControlLogix-family controllers equipped with Ethernet can share I/O and controller tags over the network.

A very good publication regarding these modules and technologies is the EtherNet/IP Modules in Logix 5000 Control Systems manual, publication ENET-UM001F.

I got 5 compactlogix and a slc 5/o5 sharing info thru ethernet/IP, they are connected to a switch. Your switch has to be a managed one and must include IGMP snooping option.

Similar Topics

Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, This my first time posting hope I get help in my issue.. I have Allen bradley control logix safety PLC (1756-L61S) connected with...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I have 2 ControlLogix 5570's that are supposed to each send each other some info over Produce/Consume tags. For convenience, I'll call...
Replies
Views
Hi, To give some context of the situation and why I'm posting. I started a PLC module as part of a general engineering course last year and the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I have a Harvest VFD VB5N 0.75Kw it have an ethernet port and RS485 is it possible to control it with s7-1200 plc via the ethernet...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom