Siemen Frequency Output card

cotang

I was wondering if anyone knows if there is a third party company that has a Siemens s300 Freqeuncy Out card that range from 0 to 10Khz. I am not looking for PWM but just a plain old frequency square wave 50% duty cycle.

Thanks.

there are some "current fo frequency" converters on the market. I can remember PR electronics. So just use a 4-20mA output card from Siemens and a converter.

Similar Topics

Is there a frequency scaling block where you enter your input low and Hi limit and output low and hi limit? And it automatically scale it for you...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever got this message before? The drive will be running fine and for a couple days or a week then the control room will get the message...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am logging tags every 24Hr in table view in siemens WinCC RT Professional. Every day at 7:00:03 AM a value is logged. WinCC takes value from...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Please help me to upload program from S7-1200 with TIA v14. I created new project, go to Online tab, select Upload devices as new...
Replies
Views
Hello Every one I am trying to connect the encoder with siemen's 300 plc but dont know how to do it... Could some one send me the connection of...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom