Siemens Sinaut Modules Help

Coops

Hi,

I have a 313C-2DP Processor and a Siemens SINAUT 3V-IE Advanced Module....the software was working fine until I swapped the processor from a 315-2DP to a 313C-2DP...since i downloaded the software for the change the Sinaut module remains in stop and wont go in to run.

No system fault lights are up on the processor or sinaut module. When i try and do a module information on the Sinaut card it takes ages for it to come up and it says the unit is in run but no comms is taking place and the stop led is on.??????

When i try and view the other tabs in module information it freezes up and says 'No further Parallel upload possible. Too few resources.'

Any ideas?

Similar Topics

The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone hope you'll well. Is it possible for me to download a Crack version of tia portal v13..sorry to say this but the software is very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom