Help Me Plz

allan cross

Hi All Allan Here Im New To This Plc World And I Need To Find Out What A -reset- Instruction Means In Respect To A Plc What Does It Mean? Can Anyone Help Thanks

Hi Allan welcome to this forum

I am going to take a guess that you are refering to an Res instruction which would be used to reset a timer or a counter.

To assist us, to help you can you, please give us the brand of PLC that you are refering to, and some idea as to where you have found, or used the instruction.

Gil47 said:
Hi Allan welcome to this forum

I am going to take a guess that you are refering to an Res instruction which would be used to reset a timer or a counter.

To assist us, to help you can you, please give us the brand of PLC that you are refering to, and some idea as to where you have found, or used the instruction.
hi allan here thank you for replying i am using a pico soft 6 plc it is a school project i have a list of instructions to work through using a list given to me by me teacher i have a and&or set/reset and the one that i am stuck on is a self reset instruction i cant find any info on it any where what does it mean i have an idea dut not really 100% sure does this help?