TC001 card

fons04

Hi, on a Omron TC001 card, it have a small black jumper to go on the terminal block. It seems that the card will not work fine without this. Where it should be plug on the terminal block and what is the utility? Thanks

I think the little black jumper you are talking about is the cold junction temperature compensation. Without this the TC card will show an error and not opperate. The information I have for the TC card shows a pic of this mounted on or arround the CT2 terminals. Unfortunatly I don't have much more info and I do find it odd that this would be mounted to the current transformer terninals.
Have a closer look at the TC module around this point and see if there are any other holes that this may plug into.

Similar Topics

This is a newbie question! I'm trying to monitor 2 temperatures on a machine. Priced out a monitor card for CJ series controller, came out to be...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
What happens if you power up a 1783-MS10T with a Compact Flash card from a 1783-MS06T? Does it work, but with the "extra" ports unconfigured? If...
Replies
Views
Hi , Where i can find Mitsubishi PLC Card end of line & replacement model details. i am looking for Q02CPU replacement model. Please advice. thanks
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom