Mitsubishi PLC instructions

betamax6

Hi everyone...

Help please...I am programming a mitsubishi FX1N plc and needs to use a DIFD instruction like in Omron and Keyence, but unfortunately I cant find this particular instruction in the GX Developer. Is mitsubishi really not using this instruction? Or there is an equivalent? Also, what is the equivalent Normally Closed and Normally Open contact? Thanks.

pls and plf

DIFU in Omron is equivalent to PLS (pulse rising edge) in Mitsubishi i.e. PLS M0, DIFD in Omron is PLF (pulse falling edge) in Mitsubishi i.e. PLF M0. You can also use pulse contact just like Parky taught you. They are actually called by other PLCs as ONE shot instructions. For further explanation, read manuals.

.............and what happens if you do come across a plc that doesnt have a 'one-shot' pls or difu ready made instruction, are you stuck?

Or can you make your own?

Maybe you can, maybe you should practice your art and try make a 'one shot' :)

wny not?

how about this for example:
One-Shot.jpg

Goody said:
.............and what happens if you do come across a plc that doesnt have a 'one-shot' pls or difu ready made instruction, are you stuck?

Or can you make your own?

Maybe you can, maybe you should practice your art and try make a 'one shot' :)

That's a nice comment Goody, thanks for it.... What if... and I would be stuck or it would be a huge task to think about... thanks to Panic Mode, a DIY one shot instruction is very well done and just very cool..